
He's pulling up!!! This picture was taken last week, the first time I saw him try to pull up in his crib. He was only on his knees then, but tonight he made it to his feet! Wow. It seems like cruising is just around the corner. He has been crawling for about a week now (REALLY crawling) and so I had to do an entire overhaul of our kitchen. If you have ever been out to "the farm" to visit, then you know why. Our kitchen was filled with precariously stacked boxes, a plethora of new and ancient chemicals, and just enough walking room for one person . . . NOT for one person and a crawling baby. So, mainly by removing about half of the objects that were in there, I made it a wonderful baby play land. Toys at baby level, chemicals inaccessible, and a ton of open space to crawl.
4 more days in this beautiful stage of life, one that has gained the title in my mind, "my care free summer at home with Baby Alan". Then, onto the next beautiful stage! We will drop Alan off at Fran's on Monday morning.
Lastly, I would just like to send a shout of thanks out to my friend Shelli, who lent us her video camera when Alan was born. First of all, I have been using it a ton. Second, I haven't forgotten that it doesn't actually belong to us. Third, I keep hoping that somehow we will see each other in person so I can give it back . . .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home