The beer . . . I think you've got the wrong website, dhaglin. Where do you usually have your beer delivered? I have never seen a case show up here - maybe you are concerned about what Grandma would think.
The blanket - yes, it's one of a kind. This really cute and beautiful woman came to the hospital and delievered it for Alan, and then disappeared back to some state called . . . Kentucky? I heard what happens in KY stays in KY. Is that true?
It looks as though you have a 'boxer' on your hands!! Or maybe he's just preparing for anyone who steps in the way of his morning coffee...:-) Alan is absolutely adorable and I'm excited to be able to see pictures as he grows! Congrats guys--we love ya!!
6 Comments:
You're nuts, dhaglin.
5:04 PM
wow, that blanket behind alan is stylin'. where can i get one of those?? that is probably the coolest blanket i have EVER seen!
5:19 PM
The beer . . . I think you've got the wrong website, dhaglin. Where do you usually have your beer delivered? I have never seen a case show up here - maybe you are concerned about what Grandma would think.
The blanket - yes, it's one of a kind. This really cute and beautiful woman came to the hospital and delievered it for Alan, and then disappeared back to some state called . . . Kentucky? I heard what happens in KY stays in KY. Is that true?
9:26 PM
It looks as though you have a 'boxer' on your hands!! Or maybe he's just preparing for anyone who steps in the way of his morning coffee...:-) Alan is absolutely adorable and I'm excited to be able to see pictures as he grows! Congrats guys--we love ya!!
6:50 AM
... sounds like Alan is well on his way with following in his father's footsteps!! We'll keep you in our prayers, Alan!
2:21 PM
dhaglin--can you teach him some numchuck skills too?? that would be so cool!
1:24 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home